Sunday, April 23, 2017

Dognvill Burgers @ Oslo, Norway

Oslo is a city that loves its burgers, with numerous patty-flipping joints across the capital - Dognvill ranks among the most recommended; the beef is sourced from Norwegian farms in Jaeren & ground in Stavanger, with topping combinations that range from pulled pork & dry-salted bacon to tallegio cheese with butter-&-balsamico-fried portobello mushroom & herbal mayo. If you can brave the heat, try the surprisingly spicy Sterke-Nils, crowned with sauteed habaneros, jalapenos, green chillies & double cheddar. Down with some 'Dirty Fries' & a St-Germain cocktail.

Dognvill Burgers, Oslo, Norway.

Check out EAT DRINK, a new F&B website jointly run by The Expat Group (TEG) & Eat Drink KL. This website features all of our up-to-date reviews, plus exclusive weekly articles & a searchable database on restaurants in KL & Selangor: EatDrink.my

12 comments:

  1. Hey!!! I can sing that!!! "Sweet dreams are made of cheese..." Annie Lennox, Eurythmics! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suituapui: who am I to disagree! ;)

      Delete
  2. Not sure when can I visit Norway, hopefully won't be too long. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CK: bookmark for 2018! ;)

      Delete
  3. Lovely pics Sean. I like the age and cheese quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Yum List: thanks ;) and hopefully none of us are cheeses, heheh ;)

      Delete
  4. I am counting the number of countries in my bucket lists. Norway is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twilight Man: it's definitely worth keeping on the bucket list! ;)

      Delete
  5. Cool murals! I'll eat as much Salmon as I can if I have chance to travel Norway :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choi Yen: yeah, I liked the murals here - and the fish! ;)

      Delete
  6. those burgers and fries look so yummy....have to locate that restaurant when we are visiting this fall...searching now for good walking tours! thanks for the photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori: i hope you enjoy Oslo and its food! :)

      Delete